‘Sleep Hygiene’. What is it?
Sleep Hygiene means habits that help you have a good night’s sleep. Common sleeping problems (such as insomnia) are often caused by bad habits that have been reinforced over time.
Experts say we can really improve our sleep quality by making a few adjustments to our lifestyle, such as:
- Exercise every day, even just go for a walk
- Try not to engage in mentally stimulating activities close to bedtime
- Avoid too many caffeinated drinks
- Take a warm bath before bed
- Try some relaxation exercises
- Improve your sleep environment (such as investing in a good mattress, ensuring the room is dark enough - cue our Silk Sleep Masks 😴 - and wear ear plugs if you need to block out noise)
Shop our beautiful Silk Sleep Masks and Silk Pillowcases online now and start improving your sleep hygiene today 🕊
You can also find us on the Buy From The Bush marketplace.